About Me

My photo
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. Twitter: bettiebrowne E-mail: bettiebrowne@gmail.com

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Hobo Kobo

Having been an avid reader from an early age my home library has been get totally out of hand for some years. With all the e-readers on the market I decided to do a little research and treat myself. I wanted to get something that wasn't going to cost the world but wouldn't be cheap as chips (when I see things are so cheap I get suspicious having been sold a 'bargain' pair of GHDs that singed the hair from my very scalp).

In the end I went for a Kobo, not only was it cheaper than a Kindle but the review I read said it came out top dog.

I just got it today and I i must say I'm in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers