I'm a big fan of nail varnish and I was reading a blog from http://www.amodelrecommends.com/ on a polish she had from Butter London called Lillibets Jubilee (it's a limited edition as if you couldn't tell) and they looked fab so I thought I'd get one to try. So I visited the website http://www.butterlondon.com and I must say it's a bit pricey (£12) a bottle but it's well worth it. It last's for at least four days per application, which for me I apply two coats at a time. It doesn't chip or go nasty so it's well worth a splurge if you can. The range of colours are gorgeous and they all have quirky names, which also sold it to me.
I've also found AMR aka Ruth Crilly to be really inspiring, She's a model and has done photo shoots all over the world and pretty much shares make up and beauty tips she has picked up along the way.
Check her website out, she's also got videos on youtube and you can follow her on twitter.
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment